Today is my son’s birthday, so I don’t have a lot of time to update on here. I was scrolling through my Facebook news feed and had a stroke of genius, though. I’m going to share a few of the pages that I’m a fan of.
1) The Classroom Seamstress has recently hit 500 fans and is doing a giveaway. It’s always fun to win free stuff, and she has some really cute stuff. So, even if you’re not a teacher, maybe the teacher in your life (or your child’s life) could use a really cute clipboard! Check her out!http://www.facebook.com/ClassroomSeamstress
2) Yarn Obsession. This lovely lady just came out with a book called “Pricing Crochet Fairly for Maximum Profit”. She has a website, and I think a blog… She’s a lovely lady, and I definitely suggest taking a peak at her fb. There’s also a link to her Etsy shop on her fb page. http://www.facebook.com/YarnObsession
3) Persnickety Rose makes all kinds of “Handmade gifts, keepsakes & home accessories”. She has some really pretty, and some really adorable designs! http://www.facebook.com/persnicketyrosegifts
4) MoonWorks Emporium does customized engraving on glass. Some of my favorite of their designs are their nerdy ones, lol. They do some really cool stuff with sports logos, cartoon characters, and it is my understanding that they are willing to try just about any design you can think of. I’m looking at getting some of their glasses for my fiance for Valentines day. http://www.facebook.com/MoonWorksEmporium
5) Charming Chains has some really unique jewelry! My best friend’s birthday is coming up, and this is where her gift is coming from. http://www.facebook.com/CharmingChains
These are just a few of the awesome pages that show up on my newsfeed. If you have any others you think I should check out, please, please share them with me!! Have a wonderful Wednesday!!